VINTAGE HAND WOVEN| Afghan Khurjeen |Saddle Bag |Wall Hanging|2.10 x 1'
- SIZE: 2.10' x 1' ( 34" x 12")
- COLOR: Light Blue & Rainbow
- Tribal Afghan Khurjeen, hand-knotted in Afghanistan of 100% natural wool. Embroidered and tasseled saddle bags are works of art, each one unique with fabulous artistic and geometric design. Beautiful colors with Tassel and Pom Poms make a Gorgeous Vintage travel accessory that’s a work of art.
- Originally designed to carry rock salt that shepherds would feed to their sheep to help them retain water or to carry items on camel, donkey or horseback.
- These bags are strikingly beautiful and can be accessorized in a variety of ways. Hung on a wall as decorative piece of art, made into a cushion seat by inserting filler.
- Drape one over a chair back, table, counter or balcony!
- We consider any wear and tear part of the character and charm of our vintage items. The bag has flat weave wool piles and is in like new condition.
- Notes: Balouch and other nomad tribes of Afghanistan and Pakistan make these beautiful wool saddle bags. They are handmade, featuring several colors and designs that combine to convey the tribal heritage of the village that made the bag. They are readily traded as the nomads