HAND- KNOTTED VINTAGE| Turkish Kilim| Wool |Navaho Inspired|8’ x 4’|
- Bring beauty and sophistication into your indoors with this Turkish Kilim that has one remarkable medallion at its center with motifs spread all around it.
- The outstanding geometric patterns, and flawless symbols designed after the Turkish craftsmanship is certain to hook you up.
- Deck lounge area, patio or your living room with this flat-woven accent piece for an incomparable elegance and instant styling to happen.
- A calling card of Turkish decor, kilims are loom-woven wool area rugs that lack the plush pile of traditional hand-knotted ones. Flat enough to hang from your wall as a tapestry and durable enough to use outdoors or in a heavily trafficked space, the kilim is our favourite decorative import from the Ottoman Empire since the mosaic. Care Instructions
- To clean your rug of spills, firmly press a clean cloth onto the area to absorb as much liquid as possible. Avoid rubbing or stroking as this can set the stain deeper into the rug. For general maintenance of your rug, carefully vacuum on a low power setting. Professional cleaning is the preferred and recommended method for stains. Using a rug pad is also recommended to extend the life of your rug