VINTAGE LARGE SUZANI| RED| Royal Carpet| 15.4' x 5'
- Amazing very large Suzani wallhanging is a traditional fine cotton embroidered in white and yellow with a field of white shrubs and a border of yellow vines. A very complex hand embroidery and very good workmanship in this beautifully constructed patterns with flower bushes. Certain types of Suzani from Uzbekistan, Samarkand area have a distinctive look.
- Vintage Suzani embroidery textiles from Central Asia were made as dowry pieces and demonstrate the skill of the young woman and now prized for their unique colors, this lovely piece would make a wonderful wall hanging and bedspread.
- Great for Boho-Chic, Bohemian decorating style, and can also be mixed with contemporary, modern or traditional decor.
- Age: 1960s.
- Size: 15.4' x 5' Ft. (452 x 152cm)
- FREE U.S. SHIPPING
- QUALITY: The excellent quality of the embroidery, its elaborate, highly complex and bold dynamic design. The embroidery is very delicate. The handle is soft. The colours are rich.
- CONDITION: It is in excellent condition, without stains, holes and dirty places. Very strong, solid vintage condition for its age. Because of the old and handmade quality of textile, there are small imperfections that add to it's one of a kind nature.