VINTAGE Hand-Knotted KILIM|Ceena|TURKISH|Authentic Wool |Area Rug 6’ x 4’
- One of a kind, handwoven vintage rug with low pile perfect for small spaces or unique installations
- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Authentic, Vintage Turkish Flat Weave in excellent condition
- This Turkish rug will bring exotic luxury to any room. Each Rug hand loomed by local artisans using natural materials.
- Bring in beauty and sophistication into your indoors with this Turkish Kilim that has one remarkable medallion at its center with motifs spread all around it.
- A calling card of Turkish decor, kilims are loom-woven wool area rugs that lack the plush pile of traditional hand-knotted ones. Flat enough to hang from your wall as a tapestry and durable enough to use outdoors or in a heavily trafficked space, the kilim is our favourite decorative import from the Ottoman Empire since the mosaic.
- These authentic Turkish Kilims embody the inheritance of tribal folklore and tradition passed down through generations.
- Due to the antique nature of Turkish rugs, there may be minor imperfections or signs of wear. These characteristics speak to the authenticity of the rug, and add an element of beauty and intrigue to the story of each piece.
- Woven from wool and dyed using natural dyes
- Traditional Kilim, Made in Turkey
- SIZE: 6.4” x 3.10’ ( 195 x 94)
- COLORS: Cream, Blue Red & Yellow
- 15 years