SOLD OUT‼️SUZANI VINTAGE| Summer Plumeria
- Regular Price $495
- Uzbek Silk Handmade Suzanis give us an opportunity to have an insight into the old culture and traditions of this land. Such works of Art were prepared and used for ceremonial functions like wedding doweries, fittings for horsemen and their horses, and the general embellishment of reception rooms.
- Bright sunny yellow Thick sturdy cotton twill with red, blue and green Raw silk blend stitching. Chambray border. This was well preserved and in very good condition.
- It takes more than one year for an Uzbek woman to accomplish the decorating of a single piece and considering today's wages, this art work is destined for oblivion.
- Hand-embroidered from Bukhara
- Circa: 1960’s-1970’s
- Size: Very Large 7.5 x 7.8