- Uzbek Silk Handmade Suzanis give us an opportunity to have an insight into the old culture and traditions of this land. Such works of Art were prepared and used for ceremonial functions like wedding doweries, fittings for horsemen and their horses, and the general embellishment of reception rooms.
- Mustard Silk foundation with beautiful embellished Fuchsia motif fill the entire field.
- Hand-embroidered from Uzbekistan
- Circa: 1970's rather old suzani with very minimal damage. Natural Vegetable dyes make the most glorious colors.
- Size: 9x5 (274x172) Very Large