SOLD OUT‼️Moroccan Vintage Rug| Boucherouite|Kilim|Jamila Lozenges
- Size: 6.9 x 3.10 ( 210 x 110)
- Colors: Orange, Purple Aqua, Pink, Red, Cream, Green and Brown
- Material: Cotton, Wool
- Geometric Lions Paw symbols surrounded by an amazing Barley Checkerboard
- Single-knotted, Plush Heavy Pile
- Vintage Boucherouite Berber Rug In very good condition
- Azilals are mostly known for their colourful and intricate designs with Berber geometric motifs...
- Handwoven by skilled female weavers in the central Moroccan province of Azilal.
- However, they differ in colour. Azilals typically incorporate more geometric shapes and multiple colours of wool tainted with vegetable dyes.
- These bold, spicy lozenges designs are seen in many regions from the Atlas Mountains to the Sahara.
- The Azilal region are highly sought after heavily decorated carpets.
- One of a Kind, Geometric Designs which are characteristic of rural regions throughout Morocco
Returns are not accepted as the shipping back and forth is costly for the consumer. If the rug was damaged during shipping, I will be happy to accommodate and work with you.
Free US Shipping, we usually ship within 1-2 days
Worldwide shipping, please provide a telephone number