Moroccan Vintage Rug|Boucheroite Runner|Diamond Khalish Trio|
- Size 9 ft.x 2.6 ft. (275 x 90)
- Color: Black, Pink, Turquoise, Red, Purple, Beige
- Material: Cotton, Wool
- Trio Ourika Diamonds on Rich Black Background
This rustic but vibrant Azilal runner will decorate any interior, from minimalistic and simple to bohemian and eclectic.
Charging with its energy of thousand year old tradition, this elegant yet versatile carpet will fill your habitat with a special human warmth, charm and magic of your favorite exotic destination
The repeating pattern is rich in symbolism, representing protection against evil, and its shapes evoke the ridges of the mountains or the walls of the ancient towns in the Atlas region.
- These eco-friendly Moroccan rugs, handmade by Berber carpet weavers (generally women), have become increasingly popular unique and one of a kind, due to their charm and bright colours.
- Every rug is unique and is a part of the story of a moroccan family. Every scrap attached to the rug tells a story written by its maker. No two rugs are alike!
- Free USA Shipping over $150
- Ships within 1-2 days
Returns are not accepted as the shipping back and forth is costly for the consumer. If the rug was damaged during shipping, I will be happy to accommodate and work with you.