MOROCCAN VINTAGE RUG| Boucherouite| Pastel Diamond Shayma| 6.5 x 4.1
- Size: 6.5ft.x 4.1 ft. ( 200 x 126)
- Color: Pink, Blue, Green, Cream, Turquoise
- Material: Mixed Content, Cotton, Wool, Lurex
- Pastel Diamonds
- Bring in some Coastal Richness with this Pastel but Vibrant Boucherouite Rug
- Like a painting it is a magical work of art, it pulls together a room like nothing else!
- Eco-friendly Moroccan Rugs, handmade by Berber carpet weavers( generally women)
- Each piece of recycled fabric charming and bright beautifully hand woven
- Vintage and Handwritten by the maker
- Together making this unique rug story, truly one of a kind!
- Boucherouite (from the Arabic bu sherwit, meaning “a piece torn from pre-used clothing”, it’s not a region or a tribe) rugs are made out of recycled materials (scraps of old clothes are given new life). They are vintage, which means trustworthy rugs dating from at least before the 1990s.
- All the products in this shop are authentic vintage, hand picked by my great friend Salah who has a keen eye for quality and uniqueness. He purchases them from mostly women who sells their handmade vintage items to help support families. Due to the handmade vintage nature of these rugs, there may be some irregularities and discoloration in each rug. The edging,width and pile may be worn in places. I have noted any irregularities in the description and will take closer pictures. However, the characteristics of these vintage pieces we think adds rustic beauty. Please feel free to ask any questions or message me for any photos.
- Returns are not accepted as the shipping back and forth is costly for the consumer. If the rug was damaged during shipping, I will be happy to accommodate and work with you.
- Shipping of rugs will be within 1-2 days by USPS