SOLD‼️Moroccan Rugs|Colorful Kilim Boucherouite|Geometric Rug|Handwoven|
- A happy geometric bold, bright, and bohemian retro 70’s collection of authentic vintage Boucherouite Kilim with an explosion of colors.
- These flat weave Boucherouite Kilims were hand woven by Moroccan Berber tribes in the Middle Atlas Mountains using a traditional technique.
- Kilims are produced by tightly interweaving the warp and weft strands of the weave to produce a flat surface with no pile. Kilim weaves are tapestry weaves, technically weft-faced plain weaves, that is, the horizontal weft strands are pulled tightly downward so that they hide the vertical warp strands.
- Our Boucherouite Kilim collection is rich in colour and have a hard wearing flat – perfect for the daily family life.
- Size: (133 x 278 cm) – (4′ 4″x 9′ 1”)
- Weight:14.3 lbs. 6.5kgs
- Region: High Atlas, Anti Atlas
- Style: geometric, eclectic, bohemian design
- Colors: multicolors
- Material: cotton, recycled materials and textiles
- Age: estimated 1970’s
- Pile: Flatweave
- Shipment: Free US shipping
- World shipping calculated per Country
- Please note: Take in consideration that you will acquire a handmade product and not an industrial work made by machines. There may be slight imperfections in the shape or pattern as this is a vintage item but all our rugs are professionally restored and washed before they are shipped.