SOLD OUT ‼️Moroccan Baskets| Vintage Berber| Handwoven Colorful Storage| #4001
- Size: Medium
- Diameter: 6”
- Top: 5.5”
- Colors: Magenta Gold White
- Absolutely gorgeous Moroccan bread basket, these stylish baskets are handwoven from natural palm fibers and wrapped with dynamic hand-dyed wool threads.
- They are entirely handmade by Berber ladies making each unique and one of a kind.
- These bright eclectic pots were traditionally used as bread baskets, but they are extremely versatile and multi-purposed and can be used as a plant pot, toy baskets, kitchen storage, craft , jewelry or anything you desire.
- They add color and boho texture to any corner you put them in.
- They come with a cozy-fitted lid to capture all your goodies.
- Each one has its own geometric design with contrasting colors to add a splash to your collection of baskets. Of course, you could cluster them together or display them on its own as the vibrant center of attention.
- Who can resist a decorative as well as functional basket that makes a unique statement and adds a pop of boho-decor.
- Please note:
- You will receive the Basket or Plate in the Single Photo. Photos with more than one basket is for styling purposes only.
- These are vintage baskets, any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristics of the materials and methods and only add to the beauty and character of the product.
- Please choose carefully as all sales are final. (Unless it was damaged in shipping) If you have an issue with your order, please contact me, I am always willing to work with all buyers. I wish you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
- Shipping quotes for USA are calculated using weight, dimension and zone. I don’t make any money on shipping. However, I will refund any shipping overages. Please contact me for any questions or concerns. Always happy to assist you.