Banjara Bags "Latest" with Ethnic Tribal Pom Poms
- These One-Of-A-Kind Banjara bags are hand-made by Kuchi woman artisans from the Gujurat Region. Acquiring one of these bags will help empower these women to educate their children.
- Banjara Embroidery has become famous for embellishing their works with mirror work, ethnic pom poms, glass beads, shells and coins.
- Artistic stitches used means the entire bag is full of embroidery.
- Vibrant colored threads are used for creating unique patterns.
- Tassel Beads and Pom Poms vary from bag to bag
- Each bag is lined with fabric to protect the embroidery and has a small zipper pocket 7x5"
- Length: Top to Bottom: 15" Across Top: 18" Bottom: 13"
- Width: Bottom is 4"
- Handle Opening: 12"
- Top Zipper: 14"
- Condition: New
- Free Honorooroo Lifestyle Cotton Drawstring Bag with every purchase!!