SOLD OUT‼️KANTHA QUILTS| Vintage throw| Blanket| Bedding|Twin|AULANI QUEEN
- AULANI QUEEN
Vintage Kantha quilts, One of a kind, hand made, originating in Bangladesh and the eastern states of India, where women stitch together layer upon layer of old saris and tossed-aside cloth scraps to create thin throws used as blankets and cushions.
- Each one is finished with the wildly intricate kantha style of quilting which refers to the vertical striped hand stitching that runs the length of each blanket giving it that unique wavy textured quality.
- Kantha quilts are double sided and a major statement piece, adding just the right amount of oomph and beautiful texture to color your space.
- Naturally used as quilts, they’re overnight sensations. But blanketing your bed is not all they can do, drape over a sofa, picnic blanket, or light comforter.
- Dress a festive tabletop, cover an accent piece or re-purposed into Pillows, Jackets or Bags.
- The possibilities are endless!
- Color: Multi
- Size: 86"x 56"( 7' x 4') Approximately
- Material :100% cotton
- Machine wash or hand wash delicate cycle, line or tumble dry
- Please note, this is a vintage piece and while it has been cleaned, inspected, and hand selected, it will show signs of wear associated with its age including small worn spots, fraying,loose threads and patchwork. We make sure that all our vintage goods are in excellent vintage condition and believe these beauty spots add to the character and unique nature of each one of a kind piece. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information or photos.