HAWAIIAN Vintage Surf CARRY-all POUCHES| #1
- These special Clutches are made from a 1950’s vintage Hawaiian Quilt, that my Grandmother made over 50 years ago. The fabric is very "Rare" inspired from all the Surfing Beaches on the North Shore of Oahu.
- Each one tells a different story through their unique Hawaiian Patch quilt textile.
- These are not only multi-tasking but 'one of a kind' as well.
- These zipper clutches are versatile accessories, small enough to carry as a clutch, large enough to fit all your must-have essentials, and is as practical as it is stylish.
- Pack your masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, mobile phone, make -up or whatever your heart desires. Ethical fashion is really the best fashion.
- SIZE: 9 x 9
- Listing is for one clutch, please choose from the pattern in the drop down menu.
- Each one has a different tassel and vintage bead. Sewn in Hawaii by Muumuu Heaven. Some Tassels were finished by Honorooroo Lifestyle.
- Please choose carefully, I do not accept returns on Vintage Items.