HAND-WOVEN KILIM| France| Flat Weave| Throw Rug| Tapestry| Multicolor| 6.8' x 4.4'
- FRANCE TRIBAL, Multicolored Throw
- Stunning and Rare Kilim, Bed/ Couch Throw or wall tapestry! Authentic and musuem quality!
- Handmade kilim rugs are flat woven in a tapestry weave technique and weft substitution technique and are made entirely with wool.
- They are often made with beautiful banded designs and several other intricate weaving techniques.
- They are woven by Balouch weavers. And, as on many older tribal kilims from nomadic peoples, these rugs are woven in two separate narrow halves and joined together later to from one rug for a beautiful and authentic tribal textile.
- Size: 6.8' x 4.4'
- Colors: Black Base , Multicolored Tribal Designs
- Dyed using natural colouring extracts from vegetables and fruits. Dried in natural sunlight to perfect the colour and look. Each Kilim is one of a kind. Woven by women using centuries old craftsmanship techniques.
- Spot Clean
- Disclaimer: The handmade nature of the rug means that there may be small in imperfections in its makeup. This only adds to the beauty of the rug. The intensity of the colour may differ physically from the online colour due to the lights used at photography and resolution of the screen on devices.