SOLD OUT‼️HAND-KNOTTED AFGHAN Flat weave| BEENA|Surpuri Kilim| Wool Rug| 10’ x 4.3’
- BEENA That who can See, WISE, Sighted
This is a beautiful bold Rainbow Kilim rug, completely HAND-KNOTTED and One of a kind will brighten up any room.
- Handmade Afghani kilim rugs are flat woven in a tapestry weave technique and weft substitution technique and are made entirely with wool.
- They are often made with beautiful banded designs and several other intricate weaving techniques.
- They are woven by Balouch weavers. And, as with many older tribal kilims from nomadic peoples, these rugs are woven in two separate narrow halves and joined together later to form one rug for a beautiful and authentic tribal textile.
- Size: 10’ x 4.3 ( 120” x 51”)
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Orange, Green, Pink, Navy & Blue
- 100% wool
- Vintage 1980's
- Dyed using natural colouring extracts from vegetables and fruits. Dried in natural sunlight to perfect the colour and look. Each Kilim is one of a kind. Woven by women using centuries old craftsmanship techniques.
- Spot Clean
- Disclaimer: The handmade nature of the rug means that there may be small in imperfections in its makeup. This only adds to the beauty of the rug. The intensity of the colour may differ physically from the online colour due to the lights used at photography and resolution of the screen on devices.