SOLD! Suzani Boho-Chic Vintage Embroidery, Ethnic Wall Hangings
My Suzani Obsession began around 2010 when I started collecting these rich and vibrant bedspreads, coverlet, wall tapestries and tablecloths. Since an early age, young girls in families from Central Asia, have been taught the mastery of embroidery in order to follow the tradition to embroider their own wedding dowry.
These remarkable beauties are truly a work of art, showing the time and dedication in the mastery of 'the needle" embroidery.
Suzanis were made of several panels usually cotton or linen utilizing silk thread. They usually separated the panels so that the embroidery could be worked on by 2 girls at a time. They would start the process by drawing the pattern usually using ink pen, after that the panels would be sewn together to form the finished cloth.
Most of my Suzani's that I am offering are in good condition, considering it is a One-of-a-Kind hand-crafted item. Some Suzani's are almost 50 years of rich history, which were cleaned and washed many times. If you too, are obsessed by the beautiful aesthetics of Vintage Textiles than here is your opportunity to own one at a very reasonable price. I will also be offering some Suzani's that can be re-purposed or used for upholstery. Although you may view the details in the photos like pen marks, small holes, stain/spot, unfinished designs or slight color mismatch, I have not described these used textiles in detail. However, if you have any questions regarding our Suzanis please contact me via email: email@example.com
Unfortunately, if you change your mind and must return your Suzani, we will not be responsible for shipping back to us. Also, if you receive a refund the shipping charges (free shipping) that you obtained will be deducted from your refund.
Your Suzani will be wrapped and sent with a Honorooroo Lifestyle cotton drawstring bag. Happy Shopping!
Thank you and Kind regards,
Honorooroo Lifestyle Co.
Aloha and Welcome to Honorooroo Hand-made! This collection of Chakra-Shaka Leis are designed and Made in Hawaii by the Honorooroo Boho Crew. We lovingly hand-picked each bead, medallion hmong pillows and dibber-dobbers to create these beauties for all the free-spirited hipsy-gypsy, peace-loving, gypset traveler modern Bohemian in all of you!!
Latest and Vintage Banjara Boho Hobo Bags for the Hippie Glamour soul in all of us!! Honorooroo Lifestyles Favorite is the one all carry all! Always perfect for everyday and can dress up or dress down any outfit!! Totally Sustainable and never ever will go out of Trend...Hand-Embroidered One-of-a-Kind by the many hands of Woman from the Gujurat region.
- Sorry, This Suzani has sold!
- 1971 Vintage Treasure on Rare Grey foundation with Bright Neon Colors, This was kept in very good condition for over 46 years old! These One-of-a-kind Suzanis are great for Boho-chic decorating style, which can also be mixed in with modern, traditional or for a contemporary look.
- Eclectic Vintage Vibe with a high-end designer look
- Very unusual Silk Suzani with neon pink and orange floral sun motifs on a Grey modern cotton sateen foundation.
- Circa: 2nd half of the century in Uzbekistan
- Size: 6.3 x 4.1 (192x124)
- Authentic Vintage Suzani do show minor signs of wear. Please contact us if you have any questions about Clearance items. This would are a fabulous wall hanging!
- Please review our link to Vintage Suzanis