BABY MOROCCAN Boucherouite RUG |Rayhana|Nursery Kids Decor|Boho Rug|Small Rug|3.6 x 2.6
- Inspired by classic Moroccan design, this collection of rugs's zigzags, diamonds arrows & triangles have a fresh, modern look and great symbolic load.
- Boucherouite rugs are hand woven by talented Amazigh (also known as Berber) women from the Middle Atlas Mountains. The women use tribal geometric designs, ethnic signs and codes. Each rug tells a different story, new born, major life events such as marraige and death.
- "One of a Kind" they are perfect under a desk, in the nursery, bathroom or next to the bed for that luxurious feel when your toes touch the ground! The hand-tufted pile of recycled cotton and wool offers a supersoft feel and long-lasting durability. Woven on one end with fringe on the other.
- SIZE: 3.6 x 2.6 ( 42” x 31")
- COLOR: Blue Pink Rainbow
- MATERIAL: Cotton & Wool recycled material
- Boucherouites are naturally uneven edging, width and pile may be worn in places. I have noted any irregularities in the description and will take closer pictures. However, the characteristics of these vintage pieces we think adds rustic beauty. Please feel free to ask any questions or message me for any photos.
- Returns are not accepted as the shipping back and forth is costly for the consumer. If the rug was damaged during shipping, I will be happy to accommodate and work with you. All rugs were cleaned before shipping
- Shipping of rugs will be within 1-2 days