Suzani Textiles, Uzbek Wall Hangings, Hand-embroidered Tablecloths and Throws
- Amazing Uzbek very long hand embroidered with "mystic birds" are traditionally hung along the upper part of the three walls. The two longitudinal and one on the end wall.
- Vintage and Rare to find these "Zardevor" Masterpieces made with skill and Love!
- Fully silk embroidered on yellow cotton background
- Circa: 1980's
- Size: 13 x 2 (396x60)
- Authentic Vintage Suzani do show minor signs of wear. Please contact us if you have any questions about our Suzanis.
- Shipping from the United States, Hawaii
- Please review our link to Vintage Suzanis