SOLD OUT‼️Moroccan Berber Plates | Decorative Basket| Centerpiece
- Size: 12” DIAMETER 2” DEPTH
- Color: Grey Red Green
- These plates are hand-woven with wool and coiled reed straw by local artisans of Morocco. Traditionally used by Berber women in the markets for carrying flatbread from the communal bakery. They also use these brilliant baskets to store spices or display fruit and vegetables.
- How vibrant would this look for breaking bread, sharing tapas or used as an interesting fruit bowl.
- Each design is completely unique, making this a fantastic one off collectors/conversation and table centerpiece. This cool plate will add an exotic touch to your kitchen, living room or at the entrance to store your iPhone, keys and things you can’t forget!
- Used also as a statement Wall Hanging the perfect home decor and piece of art in your home!
- An authentic work of tribal art, adding a vibrant mix of colors and patterns everything is about your imagination...
- You will receive the Basket or Plate in the Single Photo. Photos with more than one basket is for styling purposes only.
- These are vintage baskets, any minor flaws and imperfections are characteristics of the materials and methods and only add to the beauty and character of the product.
- Please choose carefully as all sales are final. (Unless it was damaged in shipping) If you have an issue with your order, please contact me, I am always willing to work with all buyers. I wish you to be 100% happy with your Purchase.
- Shipping quotes for USA are calculated by Etsy using weight, dimension and zone. I don’t make any money on shipping. However, I will refund any shipping overages. Please contact me for any questions or concerns. Always happy to assist you.