Baskets and Plates
- Add a Global touch to your home with these vintage wool baskets, ethically handwoven by artisans in Morocco.
- Each one has been carefully designed using Coiled Reed Palm Leaf and vibrant Hand-dyed wool. Making each; unique and one of a kind.
- These bright eclectic pots were traditionally used as bread baskets, but they are extremely versatile and can be used as a plant pot or to store anything from, toys, jewelry or essentials you wish to keep organized. Or use it as it’s origin, to keep bread warm on the dining table.
- These pots will add a splash of color, designed to brighten up any home.
- We have carefully selected different geometric patterns, styles and sizes to mix and match in your bohemian paradise.
Shop by Color
Shop by Size
Shop by Material
Showing items 1-24 of 44. 1 2