SOLD OUT‼️VINTAGE Yo-Yo QUILT| Hawaiian fabrics| Handmade 1950-1960| Retro quilt| Vintage bedspread|
- Absolutely Beautiful!! This quilt was made in the 50’s- 60’s from a mix of Hawaiian and Vintage fabric.
- This type of quilt takes time and effort each yoyo is handmade 100’s of them! and then hand stitched in long strips. The multicolored strips are then randomly stitched together what makes this quilt unique and only one of.
- This one was done in circular flower patches. I used it on my Vintage couch for a couple of years and the quilt was tucked under where the metal bracket holds the large cushion.
- Unfortunately, it stained some rust spots on the sides, it hasn’t been used in years! ( Please look through all the pictures
- The topper is in great condition and the base sheet could easily be replaced.
- The quilt measures 6’ 8” x 8’ 4” ( 100” x 82”) and would be perfect on a queen/king bed. So honestly you wouldn’t notice the rustic stains. It is a real stunner!! What a great wedding or anniversary gift too.
- Thanks for looking and be sure to let me know if you have any questions!